Our pressure washing company has provided pressure washing services in Maryland, Virginia and Washington DC for over 27 years. All of our pressure washing services are provided using a custom designed low pressure cleaning system with Environmentally friendly soaps and detergents that gently break down mold, mildew, Gleoeocaspa Magma and surface dirt so it can be gently rinsed away.
Our pressure washing company can improve your buildings exterior, the sidewalks, loading docks, parking garages, roofs and other services for lower prices than other pressure washing company’s in the area! Commercial Restorations equipment, 27 years of experience and the best training available make us one of the leading pressure washing company’s in the DC Metro area. We also guarantee to beat any qualified competitors price!
Let Commercial Restorations solve your cleaning needs and avoid problems from inexperienced contractors, contact our office today at 301-216-2555.
We use professional grade products and waste water recovery systems to keep in compliance with The Clean Water Act and other EPA regulations.
Why Should You Use Our Commercial Pressure Washing Company?
The average pressure washing company uses cold water and high pressure machines to do the cleaning and this can cause extensive damages and inferior results. Commercial Restorations uses self contained mobile pressure washing equipment that can provide hot water up to 250 degree. Most of our pressure washing is done with less than 800 PSI! Our pressure washing company uses custom designed equipment that enables us to provide a wide range of services to commercial clients in Maryland, the District of Columbia and Virginia. Our pressure washing company also provides services Nationwide for special projects and large jobs that regular companies can’t handle.
Let Commercial Restorations develop a specially designed program to maintain your property. We’ll complete the job safely and on time, while ensuring that your property makes the best possible first impression.
Our Systems For Commercial Pressure Washing Are Very Unique, And We Modify Them For Every Job We Perform To Achieve The Best Results Possible In Less Time!
Here is an example of the detailed specifications you will see from our pressure washing company in every one of our proposals.
Using man lifts, hot water pressure washers and professional grade environmentally friendly soaps and detergents, Commercial Restorations will clean the exterior brick facade of the Buildings using our proven low pressure cleaning system to remove Gloeocaspa magma, mold, mildew, hydrocarbons, pollen and surface dirt.
Our Pressure Washing Company’s Process:
After inspecting the job Commercial Restorations will use hot water pressure washers and professional grade environmentally friendly soaps and detergents to clean the surface using our proven low pressure cleaning system to remove Gloeocaspa magma, mold, mildew, hydrocarbons, pollen and surface dirt using a cleaning process that we designed over the last 27 years to ensure the best results.
- Locate exterior water sources on the building to replenish our tanks.
- Caution tape off the work area as needed.
- Wet down the building exterior and all adjacent areas with water and cover plants as needed with water proof tarps.
- Pre-treat stained areas with bio-degradable cleaners at 20 PSI – 25 PSI.
- Clean stained areas using 400PSI – 600PSI, 120 degree water at 8GPM with a stainless steel, 40 degree fan spray nozzles.
- Apply specialty stone, wood, siding, EIFIS, Stucco, brick or concrete cleaners to surfaces as needed.
- Apply bio-degradable soaps and detergents on the rest of the surfaces to be cleaned.
- Clean all surfaces using 400PSI – 600PSI, 120 degree water at 8GPM with a stainless steel, 40 degree fan spray nozzles.
- Apply our Polymer Wet Wax solution to add a light luster to the siding, and reduce mildew growth.
- Final rinse of the buildings with our SoSoft water conditioner and water softener to reduce streaks on the windows.
- Remove tarps, rinse down plants and surfaces adjacent to work area.
- Inspect the building for quality assurance and perform a final clean up of the area.
The systems our commercial pressure washing company uses are extremely detailed and will remove all surface dirt, mold and mildew.
Note: The methods we use for commercial pressure washing are very effective, but on occasion some stains may have penetrated the surface and they may not come completely clean or they might leave a shadow behind. Of course Commercial Restorations will always attempt to remove all staining, and in 99% of our projects the property owner is amazed at the quality of our commercial pressure washing company compared to their previous provider.
Contact Commercial Restorations today at 301-216-2555 for a commercial pressure washing company that you can count on!