Our pressure washing services are performed by highly trained technicians. We use professional tank-mounted, mobile water heating systems, and environmentally friendly soaps and detergents. Our proven low-pressure cleaning system removes dirt, pollen, mold, mildew, Gloeocapsa Magma, hydrocarbons, and more!
Benefits of hiring Commercial Restorations!
- Low-Pressure cleaning methods that safely clean your property.
- Environmentally friendly cleaning solutions to remove stubborn stains.
- Safer equipment to prevent damages and mishaps on your property.
- Reliable on-time service within a two-hour time frame.
- Emergency power washing services for all of Carlos, MD
- Better quality as a result of learning the right techniques and methods so you don’t have to Baby-sit our technicians!.
- A Better Price! The training our technicians take and the systems we use increase our quality so the job can be performed faster allowing us to offer a better value.
The Evolution of Pressure Washing
Old methods for pressure washing used high pressure to BLAST away dirt and mildew, causing considerable amounts of damage to the surface being cleaned. We found evidence of this while cleaning the Lincoln Memorial, where the decorative surface and stairs were damaged by using high pressure.
Even today, most pressure washing companies still just use cold water under high pressure to clean delicate surfaces. These methods allow them to reduce their personal costs, yet are slower, less safe, and less thorough at cleaning surfaces. Commercial Restorations doesn’t cut corners and uses the current Industry Standards of low pressure, heated water, and professional-grade soaps and detergents to clean buildings quickly, properly, and without risk of damage.
Our President, Henry Bockman, has worked with numerous organizations in the Pressure Washing Industry for the last 18 years to improve processes for pressure washing and establish new Industry Standards. He has trained hundreds of Contractors across the nation through in-depth classes on power washing buildings, roof cleaning, brick cleaning, wood restoration and many other types of pressure washing services.
Our Process For Pressure Washing Services
Commercial Restorations uses self-contained mobile cleaning equipment that can provide cold or hot water up to 250 degrees, and at pressure as low as 40 PSI or as high as 5,000 PSI for Industrial Blasting jobs. We use professional-grade cleaning solutions from Sun Brite Supply to remove dirt, pollen, mold, mildew, Gloeocaspa Magma, hydrocarbons, and more. Commercial Restorations also protects the environment by using wastewater recovery systems to keep in compliance with The Clean Water Act and other EPA regulations. 99% of our pressure washing services use less than 800 PSI, and never at close range!
Here are some of the core procedures of our 15 step plan that we use on all of our pressure washing services.
- Wet down the facade and all adjacent areas with water.
- Cover nearby plants as needed with waterproof tarps.
- Pre-treat stained areas with bio-degradable cleaners at 20 PSI – 25 PSI.
- Clean all surfaces with 120-degree water at 8GPM and 400PSI – 600PSI, using 40-degree stainless steel spray nozzles.
- Apply specialized, bio-degradable soaps and detergents to stone, wood, siding, EIFS, Stucco, brick, or concrete surfaces as needed for tough stains.
- Remove tarps, rinse down plants and surfaces adjacent to the work area
- Perform final inspection of cleaned surfaces.
High-Quality Work And The Best Prices On Pressure Washing
Our services can improve your sidewalks, loading docks, parking garages, or any other exterior surfaces! Commercial Restorations is the leading pressure washing service in the DC Metro area with 30 years of experience and the best training available. We guarantee to beat the prices of any qualified competitors!
Let Commercial Restorations take care of all of your pressure washing service needs and avoid problems from inexperienced contractors that could cost you thousands of dollars in damages! Commercial Restorations can help you design a customized program to maintain your property. We will complete the job safely and on time to ensure that your property makes the best possible first impression.
Contact our office at 301-216-2555 for a free estimate on pressure washing services from one of the leading companies in the Nation!